//Forever Imperfect
About me

Friday 1 June 2012 @ 22:06 | 0 Comment [s]

                                            The mornig dew of dusk spreads the scent of smoke
                                            seconds by seconds i counted is this the moment i go
                                                      oh God i love her or him give me life
                                           ever i will her or him punish me when (it) happens
                                                                 i am not easy, to love
                                                    i am not easy to confess," I LOVE "

                                                                                                                                               


| Newer Post
The Disclaimer

Hi peeps ! I'm syazlin. Welcome to my blog ! be nice here okay !

underlined, bold

blockqoute


Navigations!

Diary About Site


Let's Talk!


The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : UR NAME

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!